From being just another desert in the UAE, Dubai has become one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Downtown Dubai is the tourism center in Dubai, located at the heart of Dubai, home to the world’s famous Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, the dancing Dubai fountain, where so many residents and tourists watch music and light shows. Downtown Dubai is exquisite, unique, and Very modernized. Every tower in downtown Dubai possesses it’s own uniqueness and apartments out for rent in these towers are nothing short of stunning.
Downtown Dubai offers numerous apartments like two bedrooms which are very luxurious and spacious and are perfect for families or groups of friends who have come to have a good time in Dubai. One of the most amazing parts of living in Downtown Dubai is the beautiful view of the Burj khalifa you would get from your apartment. So, if you’re in Dubai with your friends or your family on a vacation and you all enjoy having a beautiful view of the Burj Khalifa, the dancing fountain, and also easy access to the largest shopping centers and exquisite restaurants, renting an apartment in downtown Dubai is the best option for you.
Benefits of renting a two-bedroom apartment in downtown Dubai ;
Going on a vacation to a country like Dubai or on a business trip or even tourism requires lots of planning and decision making. One of the most important things you would need to first take care of is the problem of accommodation, especially for a city as busy and well-visited as Dubai. As downtown Dubai stands as one of the most beautiful areas in the city of Dubai, in terms of tourism, getting a good place to stay is one of the most important decisions you would have to make whether you’re a visitor, a tourist, or an immigrant. It poses a very difficult task when a family travels because an apartment with enough space to contain the whole family would be needed. A two-bedroom apartment is most suitable, and here’s why:
It is quite pocket friendly to rent a two-bedroom apartment, especially for families or a group of friends hoping to have a good time.
You wouldn’t have to worry so much about money to getting these apartments in order, as most of the apartments come well furnished to a beautiful taste.
Downtown Dubai is close to every place of importance you would probably want to visit in the city. Imagine not having to spend so much on transportation and just taking short strolls to places you want to go to?
Site seeing in the process of strolling as well!
Downtown Dubai also is the heart of tourism in Dubai.
If you are going to stay in Dubai for an extended period, you get more value for your money when you rent a two-bedroom apartment, as opposed to staying in hotels.
Security isn’t something to be bothered about when renting an apartment in downtown Dubai as it’s a major area of the city,it would be swimming with security.
With two-bedroom apartments in downtown Dubai, you get more space than if you were to book two hotel rooms.
Things you need to know before renting a two-bedroom apartment in Downtown Dubai
- You are needed to submit a copy of your passport and your residency visa. If you don’t have your visa yet, a letter from your sponsor or your company would suffice but you would need to have your visa submitted as soon as it is out because the letter only serves a temporary purpose.
- The tenancy contract takes up four to five working days to be completed. It is usually prepared by the agent, together with the landlord.
- Although rents are usually paid every quarter, you could get a discount if you choose to pay twice a year or three times a year.
- You can only give postpaid checks at the time of signing the contract
- You must pay a security deposit, preferably in cash. This deposit is refundable at the end of your term(one year), so you should endeavor to collect and keep your receipt carefully
- If your apartment was rented through an agent, you would need to pay a 5% commission in either cash or check.
- If you have to leave before the end of one year, you would have to pay a penalty. This penalty is usually two months’ rent and a two months notice should be given as well.
- You would also need to pay a ‘housing fee’. This fee covers your electricity and water bill and is usually 5% of the monthly amount of your rent.
- There is also something called an ejari fee of approximately AED200. This fee serves as an online registration fee for your apartment and is usually paid each time you sign a new housing contract or get an old one renewed.
- The contract is usually signed by the landlord and tenant, the presence of witnesses is really not important necessary, but your agent can be present if you so, please.
- One thing to take note of when renting a two-bedroom apartment in downtown Dubai is that if the landlord wants you to vacate their apartment for reasons best known to them they would have to give you a 3 months notice.
- If you want to move into a furnished apartment, the landlord needs to give you an inventory of the furniture and properties in the apartment. The tenant then has to verify and sign the document to avoid discrepancies later.
- If the two-bedroom apartment is in an apartment complex, it is the landlord’s duty to take care of the external, common areas like the lobby, corridor, and the rest.
- The rent cannot be increased by the landlord during your period of stay drawn in your contract.
- Sub-letting your apartment is not allowed unless the tenant has the landlord’s express consent, written and signed.
When all of these processes and procedures are met you can move into the apartment within that week.
Price Options to Rent a Two-Bedroom Apartment in Downtown Dubai
To rent a two-bedroom apartment in downtown Dubai costs between AED80,000 – AED200,000 per annum. The price you pay is solely up to you. The type of two-bedroom apartment you choose. If it is a well-furnished and equipped apartment, of course, you would pay more than an unfurnished two-bedroom apartment. Many of the two-bedroom apartments in downtown Dubai are spacious enough to contain an average three-bedroom apartment. These ones with enough space would definitely cost more than those with less.The exquisite nature or level of the two-bedroom apartment also determines how high or low the rent would be. For instance, a two-bedroom apartment in an apartment complex that has facilities such as a gym, swimming pool e.t.c, will definitely cost the same as one without.