Sticker Advertising on Buses & Keke NAPEPs
Do you want to grab the attention of your target audience in major Nigerian cities? Try advertising on buses and ‘Keke NAPEPs’.
If there’s one thing that adequately characterizes the roads of major cities in Nigeria, particularly Lagos; it would be the buses known as ‘Danfo’ and tricycles popularly known as ‘NAPEP’ These buses run to and fro around Lagos right into the craniums and corners of the city. What better way to get your message across than pasting stickers on these buses and tricycles? This method of advertising is called transit advertising.
Transit advertising has grown rapidly over the years and for good reason. It is a reliable method of reaching a vast majority of people of all ages, backgrounds and net worth at a lower cost. You wouldn’t only address the riders seated in the buses, you would also address professionals and families driving, pedestrians walking nearby and all onlookers all across town.
This is why at SkillPatron, we create outdoor stickers that use your voice to spread your message seconds away from the eyes of your potential customer.
Why Use Bus Branding & Wrapping Stickers ?
- Unlike billboards, it can’t be turned off
- It reaches drivers, passengers and even pedestrians even if they’re listening to something else.
- It gets a far wider reach, due to the flexibility in how far they can travel.
- It delivers to a diverse audience.
- They’re cost-effective.
There was a time when transit advertising was perceived to be for a certain class of companies. Well, that long passes as we’ve created a strategic system that could fit into any business to help build the brand awareness or promote an event. We have an array of colourful, innovative designs, designed to capture attention. We ensure that our sticker distribution is viewed by your customers on the go.
The goal is, whether there’s a morning rush or a slow traffic at the close of business, you can be rest assured that your ad is up and there for them to read the whole time. Again, not only is do you reach the everyday Nigerian, but you can also reach some upscale customers in their vehicles. As the buses travel through the city and outlying suburban areas, through major roads, markets, schools and workplaces, the exterior of the bus displays your message for everyone to see. This way, local customers, as well as visitors to your area, will be exposed to your moving ad.
Its common practice to see even mega-buses, ‘BRT’ wrapped in bright bold colours of with themes of companies, the latest movie, a product or an event. It’s all about the attention. Grabbing the attention of your audience. So don’t be afraid to put your business or event out there. These moving ‘billboards’ are almost impossible to miss and a lot of fun to look at.
Let’s talk about how cost-effective sticker advertising is. A study showed that companies who carried out a sticker advertising campaign saw an increase in business by as much as 55%. It is not only an innovative way of grabbing attention and living a lasting impression, but it is also one of the cost-effective ways to do it. The great thing about using stickers for your business is how flexible they are. We can customize and brand these stickers to your taste, bringing out the true nature of your brand and telling your message just the way you want it to be heard.
Our marketing team here at City Marketing have put in the work to make sure the design of your sticker showcases your business or events at its best. When considering a design, we treat it as a moving billboard, consider pink elephants for a minute! Imagine you see a pink moving elephant? I bet you would stare at it until it disappears. This is what we do with colour. We use bright, bold colour to attract attention with just enough words to send the message. You get only the most effective sticker advertising.
People won’t have a chance to look at the message for a long period of time, so use bright colours to attract attention and simple ideas with just a few words for effective transit advertising.
Here are five top benefits of transit advertising:
- Saturation: transit advertising allows your brand and message to be at the forefront of your customers’ mind. This way your message saturates your target market. Your words need to be seen as often as possible, for it to sink into the minds of your target market. So when they’re trying to make a purchasing decision, they think of you.
- Frequency: for your ad to be effective, it as to be seen frequently. The more your customers see your message, they more your advertisement will be effective and the more you will be remembered. Transit advertisement gives you the opportunity for your ad to be seen repeatedly by your target audience.
- Geographic Targeting: transit advertising allows your brand message to be taken into key neighbourhoods and areas. Take Lagos for instance, buses and ‘napep’ go into all the streets and all corners better than physical billboards that do not have this mobility.
- Unlimited Exposure: consumers are exposed to your brand message for extended periods of time when riding on buses, driving and even walking past the bus. Longer exposure allows for better consumer familiarity with your brand’s message.
- Cost Effective: as we’ve mentioned earlier, transit advertising is one of the most cost-effective methods of reaching consumers for extended periods of time. Other large format ads, like billboards, would require multiple a large amount of resources to achieve the same exposure.
If you plan a transit marketing campaign, you can request for specific routes- choosing as many routes to cover your maximum target audience throughout your contract period with us. We will provide you with a complete list of popular routes to choose from. Outdoor advertising is BIG, so you need to do it right!
We want your investment in outdoor advertising to be effective. Call in today to schedule your sticker advertisement campaign. Contact us @ 09084999920 to talk about your sticker distribution and sticker advertising needs.