Stylish and extravagant? Or intimate and low-key? What’s your style? Let Kodak’s Wedding Photography Services from SkillPatron tell your wedding story, reflecting your tone and personality.
Kodak’s Wedding Photography unit is the world’s most sought-after wedding photography company for the world’s top wedding photographers.
Weddings today are evolving, and are more aspirational than ever before. The themes we develop for each client play a key role in making every area of your wedding more special and are taking on an extraordinary proportion. You can see themes in everything involved in a wedding, right from elaborate venues, clothes, food, dramatic compositions, and unique brands, photographers with passion, positive people, creative minds and leaders: to the wedding photobooks that capture the memories for years to come.
Even though you may think the food is important (and of course it is… no one wants to pay for mediocre food!), when you are reminiscing about your wedding on your fiftieth wedding anniversary, the special moments captured by your photographer are what you will have to look back at. The delicious salmon you ate that evening fifty years ago will be forgotten. Your wedding photos will be there to help remind you of the emotions that you felt, the amazing details of your wedding gown, and the way your husband got teary-eyed when he saw you in your gown for the first time as you were walking down the aisle. Those are the special moments you want to remember… those moments that can only be captured by Kodak’s Wedding Photography Unit.
Wedding Photography Packages & Prices
We like to be as open and honest as possible with potential clients and so we have listed below exactly what you get from our wedding packages.
Why choose Kodak’s Wedding Photography Services?
- An engagement shoot prior to the wedding is included with every package
- Unlimited amount of time, as our goal is to give you complete coverage from beginning to end
- Unlimited number of photographs – how can we count your images as they are being taken? What if we hit 200, and you haven’t cut the cake yet? We wouldn’t be professional if we didn’t promise to capture every detail, from beginning to end.
- A 2nd Day shoot that you can use anytime you like. Post-Engagement Sessions, Trash The Dress, Bridal Shower, Next-Day Brunch…the possibilities are endless and totally up to you!
- Finished Collection – Up to 450 retouched and enhanced images
- A custom-made Kodak® Photobook
- Work closely with a SkillPatron Graphic Artist to custom design your album
- 24 page, 12×18 soft-mount photobook for the traditional wedding; 24 page, 12 x24 for white wedding, and an exqusitely enlarged framed photo at 16 x20
- Premier cover – Cameo, Canvas, Metal or Acrylic
- Free Bulk SMS service for your entire guests
- Free Wedding Website & gallery in your own name e.g tina&seyi.com
- Shoot & Share Service – Your friend’s candid images are shared in real time and saved to be used in the design of your wedding albums and slideshows.
- Crystal Flash Drive with Display Case of ALL High Resolution files with full reprint rights.
- Online hosting of ALL images.
- We share full copyrights with our clients so you legally own every image we take
- You receive all the full-sized original jpegs and/or RAW files if you prefer
- You receive a DVD of fully edited print ready images that tell the story of your day
- You receive a DVD slidehow of your edited images set to suitably slushy music
- Image Privacy, we will not Facebook or Blog an image without your permission
- Modern photojournalistic, unobtrusive style of wedding photography
- Fully edited online wedding album within 3-4 weeks of your wedding
- Photographers that work throughout Nigeria and internationally.
- We use top of the range Canon Professional Cameras and lenses and not cheaper, lower quality personal hobby/consumer equipment
- Your wedding will include experienced second photographers and seasoned photojournalists (not students or ‘learning assistants’) to allow for both the Bride and Groom’s preparations to be photographed this ensures we get more informal and candid shots can be taken of the guests when the Formal Photographs and one2one shots of the Bride and Groom are being taken.
With all wedding services you WILL get the following:
- The copyright to your images. You legally own every picture.
- A pre-wedding shoot is included with all packages with edited images from the shoot supplied on disc prior to the wedding.
- Un-limited post production editing. This is all done in-house.
- You will get all of your full-sized original digital images often as many as 1000+, all colour and light corrected. You can even have the RAW files.
- We re-size all of your original images as well so you can view them quickly off the DVD.
- You also get approx 250-350 fully edited, full-sized print ready images that tell the story of your wedding day from the time we arrive to the time we leave.
- As well as this, we re-size your edited images for Facebook so you can upload your wedding photos quickly.
- Furthermore we also re-size them to play perfectly on your HDTV.
- In addition you get a professional DVD Slideshow of your edited images set to suitably slushy music.
- All editing will be complete and you will receive your discs within 3-4 weeks after your wedding day.
- And finally we will put all your edited photos/video online so friends and family can go to the website and view your wedding day.
Still Photography Package – N250,000
By far our most popular photography package and covers the following:
- Bridal preparations
- Groom and guests at the ceremony venue beforehand
- The wedding ceremony itself
- Formal family photographs from a list supplied by you to aviod any family politics
- Bride and groom photographs
- Bridal party photographs
- Detail shots of the venue & reception room
- Bride and groom’s entrance to the wedding breakfast
- The cutting of the cake
- Speeches (usually father of the bride, groom and best man)
- Post wedding breakfast informal mingling shots
- The first dance
- Much of the evening celebrations
Video Package – N250,000
- Kodak’s Wedding Services will capture every moment of your wedding in crisp, clear motion, and when the day is done, create the perfect custom couture videos for you to cherish for all time
- The Kodak Wedding Experience – Including consultation with your Kodak videographer
- Up to 9 hours of unlimited coverage by a certified Kodak videographer
- Shot in High Definition
- Short Form Edit – 5 – 10 minute version highlighting your special day
- Custom Full Length Edit – 45 minute to 1 hour version custom edited to your preferences to tell your story.
- Short Form On-Line
- Standard DVD
- Raw Footage
- Full-length On-Line
- 1-on-1 (Video)
- 3 revisions included of all edited versions.
Full Media Package – N450,000
Includes all the features of the still photography in addition to all the perks of the video package. We believe that video and photography are better together. Our dual coverage approach ensures collaboration between your photographer and filmmaker. Combining photos and video is beneficial to you.
Dual Coverage Benefits
- Artistic technique used in documentary filmmaking
- Superior coverage of the key moments
- Photos heighten emotional moments
with all bookings a 20% deposit is required to secure the day and the remaining balance is payable a week before the wedding day
We will photograph your wedding anywhere in the World. If you have taken the chance to look at some of our customers weddings, you will see we work all over Nigeria and overseas including the UK, Canada, UAE & the US. For weddings within 45 mins driving time from the photographers home, travel costs are included in the above prices. For weddings that are further afield all travel costs are quoted and agreed at the time of your booking.
Why not add a bit of extra fun to your wedding day by adding the ‘Photobooth’ – We set up lights, a black backdrop and have a box of party props for dressing up. Once all the serious photos have been taken why not have some fun ones too as shown in the photos below.
The Wedding Story Photobook
Gone are the days of having a huge brick of a Wedding Album filled with 30 or so pages of formal shots that cost a fortune and is currently gathering dust in your parents’ attic. Today the style is much more contemporary with many clients wanting a ‘coffee table magazine style album’. Furthermore, with the rise of many on-line album manufacturers the costs of these albums have been dramatically reduced.
Kodak’s Wedding Photography unit captures all those moments that make for good memories. Be it the various ceremonies, the main wedding function, portrait shots, or even just light moments between the couple. The future of wedding photobooks is themes. We offer a wide range of themes across four styles: Traditional, Classic, Modern and International. Explore more than 60 themes to choose one that reflects your unique style. Relive your wedding memories over and over again with the beautifully designed pages.
Today, most wedding photobooks are mass-produced, following a fixed template, without reflecting your design preferences!
But with KODAK’s Wedding Photography services, you can now personalize your wedding photobook to add all the little, lovable quirks that are unique to you and your spouse. The end result? A wedding photobook that is distinctively YOU!
Kodak’s Photobook Advantage
- Capture the essence of your unique wedding and narrate it in your style in a beautiful, sophisticated coffee-table format
- Choose from more than 60 theme options available in a range of paper types and finishes
- Follow your theme of choice beyond just the wedding photobook, across a range of personalized products like invitation cards, guest comment books, gift bags, and more.
Kodak’s Wedding Photography service is an offering from SkillPatron & TIG Photocreations Limited.
The Kodak trademark and trade dress are used under license from Eastman Kodak Company. We use the highest quality material and processes to deliver wedding photography sessions that are world-class.
- Slogan World's Most Sought After Wedding Photography Service
|7:30 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:15 am - 7:00 pm||7:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm||7:00 am - 6:20 pm||closed|
- How do we book Kodak's Wedding Photography Services?
- First, you need to check if we are available on your date. You can do this online or by phoning. If you like we can arrange a meeting to discuss your wedding requirements. There is no charge for this consultation. Should you wish to book, just complete a booking form and return it with 20% deposit.
- Are there travel costs?
- We will photograph your wedding anywhere in the World. If you have taken the chance to look at some of our customers weddings, you will see we work all over Nigeria and overseas including the UK, Canada, UAE & the US. For weddings within 45 mins driving time from the photographers home, travel costs are included in the above prices. For weddings that are further afield all travel costs are quoted and agreed at the time of your booking.Travel is included where the wedding is held within Lagos and some other parts of Nigeria.
- How long before we see are pictures after the wedding?
- Within 3 weeks, you will receive a link and a personal password to our online wedding gallery. This will allow you to view all images from the day, as well as selecting those you would like for your album if needed. You can also post and share all images wherever you like. You'll then be posted out a USB - hi-res no watermarks of all images.
- How long will Kodak's crew stay at the wedding?
- That’s up to you. Generally from early preparations to after the speeches or dancing. If you just want him available from the marriage service - that’s ok.