If a picture tells more than 1000 words, a virtual tour is worth a lot more.
Why you need to know more about 360º virtual tours?
Now let’s talk about the facts, statistics and the benefits…
“What you get is what you see”…so let them watch it in 360°!!!
The only way to attract customers and get them to understand the benefits of any service or product is to explain, and to show what they can expect for their money.
The idea is fairly simple – if a picture paints a thousand words then think of the benefits that a 360 degree Virtual Tour would offer? 360 degree Virtual Tour gives your customers an opportunity to see what you’re selling in a way that no ordinary two dimensional photography can do. Virtual Tours provide viewers with a complete picture rather than just segments or angles that leave questions and uncertainties in their minds.
360 degree virtual tours, or panoramic viewing, have got significantly better over the last ten years, allowing the user to navigate the tours by clicking on maps or integrated floor plans.
- Tours are higher resolution without compromising load times
- More Intuitive controls
- Thumbnail navigation
- Simple installation into your website
- Custom integration for your company branding.
Recently a client of ours said that “Still pictures are used to sell the ambience, character and the attraction” for staying at their Hotel. Although they do give an idea to the potential customer of what can be expected, they are limited purely by the nature of being a two dimensional picture. By allowing us to turn their Hotel into a 360º experience they said “our customers now see things on a whole new level of detail, as if they were really there.”
If you are unsure whether virtual imaging is right addition to your online advertising campaign, please read the following facts:
- Virtual tours reduce the amount of wasted viewings by 40% (source: Property Week)
- The estimated Return on Investment (ROI) for virtual imaging is less than 4 weeks
- While only 15% of all hotel bookings are made over the Internet, 65% of all travel bookings are researched online.
- Virtual imaging increases on-line bookings by up to 85%
- 75% of those surveyed, visited 3-4 hotel web sites before making their choice.
- Unlike most other marketing tools, virtual imaging continues to earn you revenue until you refurbish!
Why Your Brand Needs Virtual Tour Services?
- The Internet has become the top choice for consumers to investigate travel destinations, whether for business or leisure.
- Full virtual imaging will increase your sales!
- 96.2% of travellers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip.
- Virtual Tours Get OVER 5 Million Visits a Day.
- 80% of Internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services. (20016, Pew Internet & American Life Study)
- A compelling use of virtual technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- 47% said virtual tours were very important to a listing.
“Statistics from realtor.com show that listings with virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours.” Susan Barber in the Business Development section of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine (May 2013)
These statistics may seem to be a bit outdated, but these figures just increased since as the internet has become the top choice for consumers to investigate travel destinations, whether for business or leisure.
Overall, by adding an interactive 360° virtual tour, your site becomes unique and appealing, and you will gain a competitive advantage, improve exposure and increase sales.
All Our Virtual Tour Packages include:
- Interactive Floor Plan
- Intergration with your website, blog and social channels.
- Google Map Integration
- QR Code Links for Mobile Marketing
- Company Branding
- Hotspot Navigation
- Interactive Hotspots
- Audio and Video Integration
|Virtual Tour Scenes||5 pictures & below||5 pictures and above||10,000.00|
|Tour Navigation Options (Interactive Map, Dropdown list, Text Description||X||√||20,000.00|
|Social Media Sharing Links||X||√||5,000.00|
|Facebook 360, Google Street-view and Google Maps||X||√||15,000.00|
|Product linking to Website||√||√||10,000.00|
A few recent Samples of our work
Please check this link for an example of our VRs for a Samsung retail outlet; and also link-2 to view the pilot project for the CMB Pearl Nuga Estate, Lagos, and yet another for a Cafe Neo outlet on Isaac John GRA.
- Location / Region Victoria Island