- What’s your name and where are you from? Fahima Muhammad, I was born and raised in Miami, FL Trinidadian descendant.
- Brand Name? Current title/company? Can you introduce yourself to our readers and tell them how you fit into the big world of fashion, business & women lifestyle? I am Co- Founder of Xeuphora, It is an online eCommerce website for women. We have a lot in store. Stay tuned!
MY COME UP STORY
- Tell us about your latest upcoming ecommerce project “www.xeuphora.com”…What is it? Our mission is to spread love, peace, positivity, light and knowledge amongst nations of women and young girls to be strong, to be god fearing and to be fearless in whom god created them to be!
- Why are you launching this project? We want girls to know how powerful they are … who they are, where are they going & why they are here. We do this by implementing & expressing knowledge through fashion. It really is an art! We use our platform to acknowledge and embrace purpose. Building a legacy is only the beginning!
- How did you start believing in your own work? What made you really to want launch the “www.xeuphora.com” and to carve a career out of women fashion? I started believing in my own work when I discovered my purpose. When you are walking in divine purpose you are sure to win every time! …it is truly a timeless act.
- What is the biggest lesson that you have learned since you conceived the idea/vision for “www.xeuphora.com? The biggest lesson I’ve learned in this business and in life… “THE TIME IS NOW” don’t wait on tomorrow. Because it isn’t promised. And if you have a goal and you are truly passionate about it … pursue it.
- Breaking into the women fashion industry isn’t an easy feat. What advice would you give young business people looking to form their own companies? Marketing tips? My tips for women in the business industry is to believe in your self, put your best foot forward and never make a move without consulting with GOD first.
MY DAILY BEHIND THE SCENES
- What is your typical weekday and weekend like? What do you do when not working? My daily life behind the screen would defiantly include being a full time mom *smiles raising a young king, my handsome son Zion. I grew up with a big tight- knit family so I’m very family oriented. A typical weekend would consist of family time. On my down time I like to read and explore new things, educate myself on what’s going on in the world (politics), global warming, photography & typical things girls like to do *blush have tea, shop and hit the beach! ohhhh ” I love the beach, pure vitamin D”.
- Where do you find your inspiration? I find Forbes 30 under 30 to be very inspiring. Also women such as Juanita Bynum, Zhang Xin, Iris Apfel & Sarah Blakely. I find most of my inspiration through Art.
- What songs do you listen to that psyches you up and makes you feel strong? Music that keeps me going is * Juanita Bynum – Peace & I don’t mind waiting.
- What is the product or book you’ve created that you are most proud of? I’m currently working on forming a women’s charity group, non profit organization! Giving back is some thing I will first and foremost always be proud of.
- Recently, you were exclusively featured as one of the “Iconic Girls” Why are you so passionate about being an example to young girls and women? Why do you think it’s important? I’m so passionate about educating and motivating women around the world to pursue their GOD given talent because one year in fact a few years ago… I thought I’d reach one of my lowest points in life and I didn’t know where to go but I knew who to turn to and that is GOD. In my darkest hours I discovered who I was, where I was going and who GOD created me to be and at that very moment I found my purpose. My testimony is what encourage me to help as many women as I can to save a nation. I believe, when a women comes encounter with her purpose she’s unstoppable. Through my journey GOD blessed me with a lot of wisdom and strength. And I truly believe he gave me a gift to not keep to my self but to spread knowledge amongst the nations. Love conquers all. I am proud to be here today… My name is Fahima Muhammad and I approve this message *laughter #Proverbs31 NEVER GIVE UP!
- We stumbled on your blog at https://infinityglow.blogspot.com.ng. Is your blog now an outlet to write or simply to showcase your work and clothing line? My blog is currently a outlet to write about fun, creative topics I like to discuss how momprenuers can make more income, health facts, physical fitness, women empowerment, fashion….Just daily life changing topics I discuss in a fun, cool, creative way.
- How did your education and experiences in school and beyond lead you to the role in which you are working today? I originally started college to study paralegal to become a lawyer until I realized my passion wasn’t there so I switched my major to BS in Business Administration Marketing, which helped me now today as a Entrepreneur.
- Do you undertake all of the work yourself? Yes, today I wear many hats in my company haha in fact ALL! I’m hoping to change that as time progress Gods will.
- What would you like to achieve before the end of 2018? I would like to have all platforms up and running successfully from my website to my blog as well as social media platforms. This is important to me because I am in a position to inspire, uplift and guide the next generations into a purposeful direction. And I’d like to do that with some passion while expressing it all through art and fashion.
- What is the most meaningful project you have done? What would your dream project be? www.xeuphora.com & PGEC non-profit organization is one of the most influential, personal and most passionate projects I’ve ever worked on. We currently have 7 members…. by the end of 2018 we believe that number will grow.
- What’s one dream you’ve achieved that you’re most proud of and why? I’m currently most proud of being a mommy. My son brings me great joy and inspiration. He encourages me to smile and keep going. Zion is one of the many reasons. He is also the beginning of my legacy.
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your teenage self? If I could go back in time the advice I would give my teen self…. “Listen to mommy” *smiles Mother’s they truly know best! Dear lord, Thank you for my mother!
- Name a charity you are passionate about and explain why it matters to you. How do you show your support? Charity I’m currently helping to push: https://infinityglow.blogspot.com/2018/05/middleburg-va-april-19-2018-lou-lou.html
- What’s Your Instagram Handle: https://www.instagram.com/girlgenius1000.
Check out my blog www.infinityglow.blogspot.com/ *my blog is an informative life style blog that covers health, beauty, fitness and info for entrepreneurs, mompreneurs world wide women.