All You Need to Know About SkillPatron’s Street Marketing & Flyer Distribution Process.
Please take a moment to visit our business webpage for more info on how we work: http://skillpatron.com/ng/businesses/distribute-share-flyer-leaflet-distribution-service-in-lagos/ .
Additionally the Video Clip shown in this link should help you gauge the quality of our work. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgfbnjer490gmj2/VID_20170311_135707.mp4?dl=0
- Generally we charge at least N10, 000 per 1000 Leaflets, Letters, Flyers, Catalogs or Postcards etc. It is a fixed pricing system quoted at N10 per leaflet distributed provided the number of copies exceeds 3000 leaflets, N9 per leaflet if it exceeds 5000 copies and N8 per leaflet for upwards of 10,000 copies and so on.
- For campaigns with less than 3000 leaflets we charge N12 per leaflet.
- Our Newspaper insertion service throughout Lagos is pegged at N8 per copy.
- We also need you to understand that we advise an optimal distribution strategy of no more than 400-500 copies per skater; simply to ensure our skaters/brand ambassadors adhere to our minimum quality volume per delivery benchmark.
- As an illustration based on the metrics above it would take us about 3 days to distribute about 5000-10,000 copies across multiple locations.
- Our Mobile DJ, Speakers & other Equipment for a full-fledged road show for six hours cost N95, 000, while our dancers can be booked at N9000 per dancer.
- Our cost for printing 1000 A5 flyers is N21, 000. (Includes Design).
- Printing of shirts cost N3000 per shirt.
- Distribution of leaflets for Ibadan, Abuja, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt & Benin will attract an extra service charge of N20, 000 per day.
- Distribution of Stickers on public buses, trucks,cars and Keke Napep’s cost: N25 per sticker.
- Delivery of letters door-to-door would cost N35 per letter. (We strongly recommend this method for specific estates).
We would like to add here that you could also arrange for branded shirts (if available) to be worn by our skating crew to effectively improve the acceptance-ratio & visibility of your brand during your marketing distribution campaign.
Furthermore as part of our 2017 Half-Season offer: We would be extending your distribution campaign online for free:
This Gig offers you an SEO Friendly Press Article/Interview or feature published on our online magazine. We will be requiring a soft copy of your leaflet design for this promotion. You will also need to send us a link to any of your website, blog or social media pages – taking a look at samples of your work will help us publish a post tailored to your brand as much as possible.
What’s Included in Your Online Distribution?
- Visual Appealing Graphic Design – made for your post. This design will also be resized for posts to any of your social media handles including Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Twitter Promotion – Expect no less than 10-250 re-tweets from of our most active influencers on Twitter. A possible Twitter Nigeria Trend of the hashtag used in your post is often possible but not guaranteed.
- Facebook Promotion – on our Facebook Group with 250,000 extremely active Members.
- SEO/ SEM – We will optimize your post for up to 4 long Tail keywords to enable your customers to find you in Google.
- Up to 4 Business Links
- Up to 6 Personal & Business Social Media Links
- Up to 20 Personal & Business Photos.
- We need to agree on the necessary services you expect of us (From locations to distribution strategies) – We will then send you an electronic invoice.
- Once payment for your order has been made one of our field supervisors would be on hand to meet you in-person within 24 hours to discuss the logistics and arranged plans that should be more tailored to suit your objectives for this marketing and awareness campaign.
- We would be ready to receive your leaflets at our Victoria Island office to commence activities.
- We would also encourage you to designate someone from your team to accompany/oversee our activities in addition to the daily reports and feedback we send you.
At a Glance
- Benefit from low costs per prospect
- Send anything from leaflets to catalogs.
- Enjoy a range of targeting options
- Access to all busy areas in Lagos.
- Delivery by our professional, delivery skaters wearing your branded uniforms/shirts.
- No LAMATA/LASAA & Civil Union Hassles.
- Free online distribution on our online mag, strong Twitter influencer network (over 250 members) and Facebook group over (250,000) members.
Our VI Address for dropping of your flyers is: 867, Bishop Aboyade Cole, Victoria Island. Closest bus stop is Eko Hotel Roundabout, Lagos (notwithstanding we can arrange to pick them up at your location at no charge).
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to reach us directly on 08090904056 (+Whatsapp).
Recent Campaigns for June 2017.
- Capital Square – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/street-marketing-leaflet-distribution-campaign-for-capital-square/
- Samsung – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/how-to-hand-out-flyers-effectively-see-what-we-did-for-samsung/
- Cars45 – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/creative-ways-to-distribute-flyers-real-time-snapshots-from-cars45-campaign/
- Estate Agent – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/how-to-distribute-flyers-in-a-neighborhood/
- Solynta Energy – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/how-to-hand-out-flyers-legally-our-work/
- Doublepee – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/how-to-distribute-flyers-door-to-door-our-campaign-for-doublepee-com/
- iRokoTV – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/best-places-to-put-flyers-street-marketing-for-irokotv/
- Café Neo – http://skillpatron.com/magazine/flyer-z-card-printing-distribution/
Tracking on the go!
Furthermore, We would like to inform you that for only N9500 extra you could now have real-time access to live data insights from your campaigns. This way you can know the status of every job at any time, and easily implement on-the-spot proactive decisions.
With our tracking on the go you can follow our distributing crew in real time from your desktop, laptop or smartphone. While at the same time providing easy communication to keep everyone on the same page with instant data insights and notifications.
5 reviews on “All You Need to Know About SkillPatron’s Street Marketing & Flyer Distribution Process.”
Hi Skillpatron, I came across your brand while checking online as my brand is in need of someone who can handle our strategic leaflet distributions. Your website looks very professional and well detailed as regards your services, can we hop on a call asap before close of business today to discuss the cost for your services. I can be reached on +2348171939740. Regards, Jadesola.
Hello, My name is Oluwaseyi Adeyemi, I work for IQ Systems Solutions Limited and IT company. We are about to roll out a mobile and web app and desire to contract the distribution of the flyer for the product to you. Kindly intimate us on any information you require from us going forward. Regards, Adeyemi Oluwaseyi, Human Resources, IQ Systems Solutions Limited. email@example.com +2348028145275
Hi SkillPatron team, The services we require is pretty straight forward. We want your company to print and distribute about 3000 stickers on public danfo buses and Kekes in select locations around Lagos. The stickers would be die-cut and would simply bear the name of a website and a tagline. A good example of the type of stickers we want is what efritin.com has on most danfo buses in Lagos (I don't know if you've seen these stickers). I'd like to know if the brief is clear and if your company can print and deploy similar stickers like what efritin.com has. If this is the case, kindly send us a quote for this. Quote should be based on unit cost and should include cost of printing and distribution. Looking forward to a speedy response. Thanks
Hi Seyi, Thank you so much. Great team, your guys were awesome and very entertaining. Teekay.
trust you’re doing great.
Thank you for all the work you did with the campaign for our Lekki space. We’re still getting inquiries and interest as a result.
We’d like to run another flyer distribution campaign to create awareness about our space in Dolphin and we’d like to reach People who live and work within and around Ikoyi.
We’d love your recommendations on a distribution strategy and the best locations to focus on for distribution.
Looking forward to hearing from you.